Icy Hot® PRO Dry Spray
Contrast therapy that sprays at any angle and dries fast
Targeted, next-level pain relief
- Two Maximum-strength Pain Relievers
- Relieves Achy Muscles and Joints
- Icy to Dull, Heat to Relax
- Cooling Menthol
Uses: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
Arthritis, Simple Backache, Strains, Sprains, Bruises
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- spray the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- product will dry quickly on its own, and does not need to be rubbed in
- wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after each use
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Experience next-level relief
Press play to experience contrast therapy in action.
Menthol is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief. 16% is the maximum-strength concentration available over the counter for topical pain relief.
Camphor is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief. 11% is the maximum-strength concentration available over the counter for topical pain relief.
alcohol denat., glycerin, isobutane, propylene glycol, water