ICY HOT® ORIGINAL CREAM
Fast-acting pain relief you can feel working instantly.
Rise from pain quickly with Icy Hot® Cream. Feel the power of Icy Hot® contrast therapy — it starts out with a cooling sensation to dull your pain, followed by a warming sensation to relieve achy muscles and joints.
Targeted pain relief
Works on muscles and joints
Use as directed.
Sizes: 3 oz tube | 1.25 oz tube
Where to buy
Targeted relief for:
- simple backache
- apply a thin layer to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after each use
- on wounds or on irritated or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- at the same time as other topical analgesics
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not expose the area to local heat or to direct sunlight
- rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- avoid applying into skin folds
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present or excessive skin irritation occurs
- you experience severe burning pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
For external use only
Allergy alert: do not use if you are allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) unless directed by a doctor.Do not use
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Menthol is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief.
Methyl salicylate 30%
Methyl salicylate produces a warming effect for the purpose of relieving pain in muscles and joints.
carbomer, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl esters, oleth-3 phosphate, polysorbate 60, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water
Frequently Asked Questions
You may be able to use your HSA and FSA tax-preferred savings account to purchase certain OTC products like Icy Hot® Cream. The passage of the CARES Act by Congress includes provisions to restore OTC eligibility under tax-preferred HSA and FSA accounts. Your plan details may vary, so save your receipt and check with your benefits or health provider for eligibility.
Do not use Icy Hot® Cream with other Icy Hot® products or any other topical pain analgesics. Use all products only as directed.
Do not use a heating pad or ice pack while using Icy Hot® Cream.
Yes, please refer to the package for expiration dates. Do not use Icy Hot® Cream after the labeled expiration date. Use as directed.
Icy Hot® Cream does not contain aspirin or aspirin derivatives.
While the time it takes Icy Hot® Cream to start working varies by the individual, most can feel relief in minutes.
For adults and children over 12 years of age apply a thin layer of Icy Hot® Cream to affected area and massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily. Use as directed.
Women who are pregnant or think they may be pregnant should check with their healthcare provider before using Icy Hot® Cream.
Icy Hot® Cream comes in a tube.