ICY HOT® NO MESS
Powerful pain relief you can feel working instantly.
Get fast-acting pain relief with Icy Hot® No Mess Roll On. Feel the power of Icy Hot® contrast therapy — it starts out with a cooling sensation to dull your pain, followed by a warming sensation to relieve achy muscles and joints.
Works on muscles and joints
Use as directed.
Sizes: 2.5 oz roll on | 1.5 oz roll on | 3-pack 2.5 oz roll on
Where to buy
Targeted relief for:
- simple backache
- apply a thin layer to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after each use
- on wounds or on irritated or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not expose the area to local heat or to direct sunlight
- rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- avoid applying into skin folds
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present or excessive skin irritation occurs
- you experience severe burning pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
For external use only
Flammable: keep away from heat and open flame.Do not use
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use as directed.
Menthol is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief. 16% is the maximum-strength concentration available over the counter for topical pain relief.
acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, alcohol denat. (30%), capsaicin, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, water
Frequently Asked Questions
You may be able to use your HSA and FSA tax-preferred savings account to purchase certain OTC products like Icy Hot® No Mess. The passage of the CARES Act by Congress includes provisions to restore OTC eligibility under tax-preferred HSA and FSA accounts. Your plan details may vary, so save your receipt and check with your benefits or health provider for eligibility.
Do not use Icy Hot® No Mess with other Icy Hot® products or any other topical pain analgesics. Use all products only as directed.
Do not use a heating pad or ice pack while using Icy Hot® No Mess.
Yes, please refer to the package for expiration dates. Do not use Icy Hot® No Mess after the labeled expiration date. Use as directed.
Icy Hot® No Mess does not contain aspirin or aspirin derivatives.
While the time it takes Icy Hot® No Mess to start working varies by the individual, most can feel relief in minutes.
For adults and children over 12 years of age, apply a thin layer of Icy Hot® No Mess to affected area and massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily. Use as directed.
Icy Hot® No Mess can be purchased without a prescription. Visit the Where to Buy page to find your closest retailer.
Women who are pregnant or think they may be pregnant should check with their healthcare provider before using Icy Hot® No Mess.
PRO No Mess
Targeted, next-level pain reliever* so you can perform at your best.
Get PRO-level No Mess relief for achy muscles and joints.
PRO Dry Spray
Get PRO-level pain relief with a formula that dries quickly, works at any angle, and relieves achy muscles and joints.