ICY HOT® PRO DRY SPRAY
Targeted, next-level pain reliever* so you can perform at your best.
Get fast-acting pain relief with Icy Hot® PRO Dry Spray. From our PRO line, it includes two maximum-strength pain relievers that work on more pain points.* Plus, it sprays at any angle and dries fast, so you don't have to worry about any dripping or a mess.
Feel the power of Icy Hot® PRO contrast therapy — it starts out with a cooling sensation to dull your pain, followed by a warming sensation to relieve achy muscles and joints.
Sprays at any angle
Use for targeted relief
Works on muscles and joints
Use as directed.
*Compared to Icy Hot® products containing only menthol.
Size: 4 oz can
Where to buy
Targeted relief for:
Experience next-level reliever*
Press play to experience contrast therapy in action.
that won’t miss a spot
The Icy Hot PRO Dry Spray
delivers powerful pain relief from any angle,
with a quick-drying formula
that works instantly in minutes.
Icy Hot PRO Dry Spray
with PRO-level contrast therapy
for next-level pain relief
- simple backache
- spray the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- product will dry quickly on its own, and does not need to be rubbed in
- wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after each use
- on wounds or on irritated or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating or inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not spray in face or mouth.
- do not expose the area to local heat or direct sunlight
- rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- avoid applying into skin folds
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present or excessive skin irritation occurs
- you experience severe burning pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
For external use only
Extremely flammable: keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Contents under pressure, do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120°F may cause bursting.Do not use
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Menthol is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief. 16% is the maximum-strength concentration available over the counter for topical pain relief.
Camphor is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief. 11% is the maximum-strength concentration available over the counter for topical pain relief.
alcohol denat., glycerin, isobutane, propylene glycol, water
Frequently Asked Questions
You may be able to use your HSA and FSA tax-preferred savings account to purchase certain OTC products like Icy Hot® PRO Dry Spray. The passage of the CARES Act by Congress includes provisions to restore OTC eligibility under tax-preferred HSA and FSA accounts. Your plan details may vary, so save your receipt and check with your benefits or health provider for eligibility.
Do not use Icy Hot® PRO Dry Spray with other Icy Hot® products or any other topical pain analgesics. Use all products only as directed.
Do not use a heating pad or ice pack while using Icy Hot® PRO Dry Spray.
Yes, please refer to the package for expiration dates. Do not use Icy Hot® PRO Dry Spray after the labeled expiration date. Use as directed.
Icy Hot® PRO Dry Spray does not contain aspirin or aspirin derivatives.
While the time it takes Icy Hot® PRO Dry Spray to start working varies by individual, most can feel relief in minutes.
For adults and children over 12 years of age, spray Icy Hot® PRO Dry Spray to affected area and let it absorb into the skin. Repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily. Use as directed.
Women who are pregnant or think they may be pregnant should check with their healthcare provider before using Icy Hot® PRO Dry Spray.
Icy Hot® PRO Dry Spray is made for muscles and joints that’ve been pushed to their limits during athletic activity. Discover next-level, targeted pain reliever* so you can perform at your best.