ICY HOT® MAX LIDOCAINE PATCH
Maximum-strength pain relief.*
Numb the pain away with the Icy Hot® Lidocaine Patch. Formulated with the maximum-strength lidocaine concentration available without a prescription* to deliver pain relief that works fast and lasts.
Plus, it's made with a comfortable fabric that stays in place.
Use for targeted therapy
Stays in place
Use as directed.
*Among OTC Topical Analgesics
Size: 5-count pack
Where to buy
- clean and dry affected area
- remove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middle
- carefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area
- once exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully remove remaining backing to completely apply patch to affected area
- apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- wash hands after applying or removing patch. Throw away the patch by folding sticky ends together.
- on wounds or on irritated or damaged skin
- more than 1 patch on your body at a time or with other topical analgesics at the same time
- with a heating pad
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not expose the area to local heat or to direct sunlight
- rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- avoid applying into skin folds
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present or excessive skin irritation occurs
- you experience severe burning pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
Use: For the temporary relief of pain.
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
For external use onlyDo not use
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Used patches may still contain the drug product that can produce serious adverse effects if ingested by children or pets. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Lidocaine HCl 4%
Lidocaine is a topical anesthetic that helps ease minor pain. 4% is the maximum-strength concentration available among over-the-counter topical analgesics.
Menthol is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief.
aluminum glycinate, aluminum hydroxide, cellulose gum, glycerin, methyl acrylate/2-ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer, methylparaben, nonoxynol-30, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, silica, sodium polyacrylate, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, urea, water
Frequently Asked Questions
You may be able to use your HSA and FSA tax-preferred savings account to purchase certain OTC products like Icy Hot® Lidocaine Patches. The passage of the CARES Act by Congress includes provisions to restore OTC eligibility under tax-preferred HSA and FSA accounts. Your plan details may vary, so save your receipt and check with your benefits or health provider for eligibility.
Do not use Icy Hot® Lidocaine Patches with other Icy Hot® products or any other topical pain analgesics. Use all products only as directed.
Do not use a heating pad or ice pack while using Icy Hot® Lidocaine Patches.
Yes, please refer to the package for expiration dates. Do not use Icy Hot® Lidocaine Patches after the labeled expiration date. Use as directed.
Icy Hot® Lidocaine Patches do not contain aspirin or aspirin derivatives.
While the time it takes Icy Hot® Lidocaine Patches to start working varies by individual, most can feel fast relief.
For adults and children over 12 years, apply one Icy Hot® Lidocaine Patch to the affected area for up to 8 hours. Repeat as necessary, but do not use more than 3 to 4 times daily. Use as directed.
Women who are pregnant or think they may be pregnant should check with their healthcare provider before using Icy Hot® Lidocaine Patches.
Icy Hot® Lidocaine Patches may be worn under clothing. See product packaging for complete usage directions. Use as directed.
Icy Hot® Lidocaine Patches cannot be reused.
Each Icy Hot® Lidocaine Patch is 10cm x 14cm. Yes, patch may be cut into smaller sizes with scissors prior to removal of backing. Please dispose both the used and unused pieces appropriately and keep away from children and pets.