ICY HOT® LIDOCAINE DRY SPRAY
Maximum-strength pain relief.*
Numb the pain away with Icy Hot® Lidocaine Dry Spray. Formulated to dry quickly and made with the maximum-strength lidocaine concentration available without a prescription* to deliver pain relief that works fast and lasts.
Plus, it sprays at any angle and dries fast, so you don't have to worry about any dripping or a mess.
Use for targeted therapy
Use as directed.
*Among OTC topical analgesics
Size: 4 oz can
Where to buy
- spray affected area every 6 to 8 hours, not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- product will dry quickly on its own, and does not need to be rubbed in
- wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after each use
- in large quantities
- on wounds or on irritated or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating or inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not spray in the face or mouth.
- do not expose the area to local heat or to direct sunlight
- rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- avoid applying into skin folds
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present or excessive skin irritation occurs
- you experience severe burning pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
Use for the temporary relief of pain.
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
For external use only
Extremely flammable: keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Contents under pressure, do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120°F may cause bursting.Do not use
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Lidocaine HCl 4%
Lidocaine is a topical anesthetic that helps ease minor pain. 4% is the maximum-strength concentration among over-the-counter topical analgesics.
Menthol is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief.
alcohol denat. (30%), caprylic/capric triglyceride, isobutane, propylene glycol
Frequently Asked Questions
You may be able to use your HSA and FSA tax-preferred savings account to purchase certain OTC products like Icy Hot® Lidocaine Dry Spray. The passage of the CARES Act by Congress includes provisions to restore OTC eligibility under tax-preferred HSA and FSA accounts. Your plan details may vary, so save your receipt and check with your benefits or health provider for eligibility.
Do not use Icy Hot® Lidocaine Dry Spray with other Icy Hot® products or any other topical pain analgesics. Use all products only as directed.
Do not use a heating pad or ice pack while using Icy Hot® Lidocaine Dry Spray.
Yes, please refer to the package for expiration dates. Do not use Icy Hot® Lidocaine Dry Spray after the labeled expiration date. Use as directed.
Icy Hot® Lidocaine Dry Spray does not contain aspirin or aspirin derivatives.
While the time it takes Icy Hot® Lidocaine Dry Spray to start working varies by individual, most can feel relief in minutes.
For adults and children over 12 years of age, spray Icy Hot® Lidocaine Dry Spray to affected area and let it absorb into the skin. Repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily. Use as directed.
Women who are pregnant or think they may be pregnant should check with their healthcare provider before using Icy Hot® Lidocaine Dry Spray.
Icy Hot® Lidocaine Dry Spray is designed to dry quickly.