ICY HOT® ORIGINAL DRY SPRAY
Powerful pain relief you can feel working instantly.
Relieve pain fast with Icy Hot® Dry Spray. Feel the power of Icy Hot® contrast therapy — it starts out with a cooling sensation to dull your pain, followed by a warming sensation to relieve achy muscles and joints.
This can sprays at any angle and the product dries fast, so you don't have to worry about any dripping or a mess. Plus, it's formulated to penetrate down to your nerves to help provide pain relief.
Works on muscles and joints
Use as directed.
Size: 4 oz can
Where to buy
Targeted relief for:
- simple backache
- spray affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- product will dry quickly on its own, and does not need to be rubbed in
- wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after each use
- on wounds or on irritated or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating or inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not spray in the face or mouth.
- do not expose the area to local heat or to direct sunlight
- rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- avoid applying into skin folds
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present or excessive skin irritation occurs
- you experience severe burning pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
For external use only
Extremely flammable: keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Contents under pressure, do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 120°F may cause bursting.
Do not use
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Menthol is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief. 16% is the maximum-strength concentration available over the counter for topical pain relief.
alcohol denat. (55%), glycerin, isobutane, propylene glycol, water
Frequently Asked Questions
You may be able to use your HSA and FSA tax-preferred savings account to purchase certain OTC products like Icy Hot® Dry Spray. The passage of the CARES Act by Congress includes provisions to restore OTC eligibility under tax-preferred HSA and FSA accounts. Your plan details may vary, so save your receipt and check with your benefits or health provider for eligibility.
Do not use Icy Hot® Dry Spray with other Icy Hot® products or any other topical pain analgesics. Use all products only as directed.
Do not use a heating pad or ice pack while using Icy Hot® Dry Spray.
Yes, please refer to the package for expiration dates. Do not use Icy Hot® Dry Spray after the labeled expiration date. Use as directed.
Icy Hot® Dry Spray does not contain aspirin or aspirin derivatives.
While the time it takes Icy Hot® Dry Spray to start working varies by individual, most can feel relief in minutes.
For adults and children over 12 years of age, spray Icy Hot® Dry Spray to affected area and let it absorb into the skin. Repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily. Use as directed.
Icy Hot® Dry Spray can be purchased without a prescription. Visit the Where to Buy page to find your closest retailer.
Women who are pregnant or think they may be pregnant should check with their healthcare provider before using Icy Hot® Dry Spray.
Icy Hot® Dry Spray is designed to dry quickly.
Kids Pain Relief Roll-On
Help your child get back to the adventures they love with the Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Roll-On.
PRO Dry Spray
Get PRO-level pain relief with a formula that dries quickly, works at any angle, and relieves achy muscles and joints.