ICY HOT® MEDICATED PAIN RELIEF CREAM
Fast-acting pain relief you can feel working instantly.
Rise from pain with Icy Hot® Medicated Pain Relief Cream. Feel the power of Icy Hot® contrast relief — it starts out with a cooling sensation to dull your pain, followed by a warming sensation to relax muscles and joints.
Targeted pain relief
Works on muscles and joints
Targeted relief for:
- simple backache
- apply a thin layer to affected area up to a maximum of 4 times daily
- massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after each use
- on wounds, irritated or damaged skin
- with external heat such as an electric heating pad or bandage tightly as this may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product or if you are taking anticoagulant medication
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- skin burns (swelling, erythema, bullous lesions, pain) including severe skin burns and skin necrosis have sometimes been reported with products containing menthol and/or methyl salicylate
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Rashes and/or burning discomfort and/or hypersensitivity such as allergy occur
- you experience severe burning pain, swelling, or blistering
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
Do not use on children under 12
For external use only
Allergy alert: do not use if you are allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) unless directed by a doctor.Do not use
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Menthol is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief.
Methyl salicylate 30%
Methyl salicylate produces a warming effect for the purpose of relieving pain in muscles and joints.
carbomer, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl esters, oleth-3 phosphate, polysorbate 60, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water
Frequently Asked Questions
Do not use Icy Hot® Medicated Pain Relief Cream with other Icy Hot® products or any other topical pain analgesics.
Do not use a heating pad or ice pack while using Icy Hot® Medicated Pain Relief Cream.
Yes, Icy Hot® Medicated Pain Relief Cream has an expiry date. Please refer to the package for expiration dates. Do not use Icy Hot® Medicated Pain Relief after the labeled expiration date.
Icy Hot® Medicated Pain Relief Cream contains methyl salicylate. Do not use this product if you are allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) unless directed by a doctor.
While the time it takes Icy Hot® Medicated Pain Relief Cream to start working varies by the individual, most can feel it working in minutes.
For adults and children over 12 years of age apply a thin layer of Icy Hot® Medicated Pain Relief Cream to affected area and massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Repeat as necessary, up to a maximum of 4 times daily.
Women who are pregnant or think they may be pregnant or breastfeeding should check with their healthcare provider before using Icy Hot® Medicated Pain Relief Cream.
Icy Hot® Medicated Pain Relief Cream comes in a tube.