ICY HOT® MEDICATED PAIN RELIEF CREAM
Fast-acting pain relief you can feel working instantly.
Rise from pain with Icy Hot® Medicated Pain Relief Cream. Feel the power of Icy Hot® contrast relief — it starts out with a cooling sensation to dull your pain, followed by a warming sensation to relax muscles and joints.
Targeted pain relief
Works on muscles and joints
Targeted relief for:
- simple backache
- apply a thin layer to affected area up to a maximum of 4 times daily
- massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after each use
- on wounds, irritated or damaged skin
- with external heat such as an electric heating pad or bandage tightly as this may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product or if you are taking anticoagulant medication
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- skin burns (swelling, erythema, bullous lesions, pain) including severe skin burns and skin necrosis have sometimes been reported with products containing menthol and/or methyl salicylate
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Rashes and/or burning discomfort and/or hypersensitivity such as allergy occur
- you experience severe burning pain, swelling, or blistering
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
Do not use on children under 12
For external use only
Allergy alert: do not use if you are allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) unless directed by a doctor.Do not use
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Menthol is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief.
Methyl salicylate 30%
Methyl salicylate produces a warming effect for the purpose of relieving pain in muscles and joints.
carbomer, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl esters, oleth-3 phosphate, polysorbate 60, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water
Frequently Asked Questions
Do not use Icy Hot® Medicated Pain Relief Cream with other Icy Hot® products or any other topical pain analgesics.
Do not use a heating pad or ice pack while using Icy Hot® Medicated Pain Relief Cream.
Yes, Icy Hot® Medicated Pain Relief Cream has an expiry date. Please refer to the package for expiration dates. Do not use Icy Hot® Medicated Pain Relief after the labeled expiration date.
Icy Hot® Medicated Pain Relief Cream contains methyl salicylate. Do not use this product if you are allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) unless directed by a doctor.
While the time it takes Icy Hot® Medicated Pain Relief Cream to start working varies by the individual, most can feel it working in minutes.
For adults and children over 12 years of age apply a thin layer of Icy Hot® Medicated Pain Relief Cream to affected area and massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Repeat as necessary, up to a maximum of 4 times daily.
Icy Hot® Medicated Pain Relief Cream can be purchased without a prescription. Visit the Where to Buy page to find your closest retailer.
Women who are pregnant or think they may be pregnant or breastfeeding should check with their healthcare provider before using Icy Hot® Medicated Pain Relief Cream.
Icy Hot® Medicated Pain Relief Cream comes in a tube.
PRO No Mess
Targeted, dual-action pain relief because you want to perform at your best.
Get PRO-level no mess relief for achy muscles and joints.