ICY HOT® PRO DRY SPRAY
Targeted, dual-action pain relief because you want to perform at your best.
Get fast-acting pain relief with Icy Hot® PRO Dry Spray. From our PRO line, it includes two maximum-strength** ingredients that work on more pain points.* Plus, it sprays at any angle and dries fast, so you don't have to worry about any dripping or a mess.
Feel the power of Icy Hot® PRO contrast relief — it starts out with a cooling sensation to dull your pain, followed by a warming sensation to relax muscles and joints.
Sprays at any angle
Use for targeted relief
Works on muscles and joints
*Works on more pain receptors compared to Icy Hot® products containing only menthol.
Size: 118 ml
Targeted relief for:
Experience Contrast Relief
Press play to experience PRO Dry Spray in action.
- simple backache
- spray the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily and allow a minimum of 2-3 hours between applications
- product will dry quickly on its own, and does not need to be rubbed in
- wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after each use
- on wounds, irritated or damaged skin or if skin irritation develops
- with external heat, such as electric heating pad, or do not cover with additional bandage as this may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product
- use only as directed
- do not inhale or spray onto face
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- skin burns (swelling, erythema, bullous lesions, pain) including severe skin burns and skin necrosis have sometimes been reported with products containing menthol
- stop use if hypersensitivity/allergy, rashes and/or burning discomfort occur
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present or excessive skin irritation occurs
- you experience severe burning pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
- you experience weakness, confusion, headaches, difficulty breathing, discoloured skin or any other unusual symptoms
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
Consult a healthcare professional for use beyond 7 days.
Extremely flammable: keep away from fire, sparks, and heated surfaces. Contents under pressure, do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 50°C may cause bursting.Do not use
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Menthol is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief. 16% is the maximum-strength** concentration available over the counter for topical pain relief.
Camphor is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief. 11% is the maximum-strength** concentration available over the counter for topical pain relief.
glycerin, isobutane, propylene glycol, SD alcohol 40-B, water
**Product contains the maximum strength of menthol and camphor permitted by the Health Canada Counterirritants monograph.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do not use Icy Hot® PRO Dry Spray with other Icy Hot® products or any other topical pain analgesics.
Do not use a heating pad or ice pack while using Icy Hot® PRO Dry Spray.
Yes, Icy Hot® PRO Dry Spray has an expiry date, please refer to the package for expiration dates. Do not use Icy Hot® PRO Dry Spray after the labeled expiration date.
Icy Hot® PRO Dry Spray does not contain aspirin or aspirin derivatives.
While the time it takes Icy Hot® PRO Dry Spray to start working varies by individual, most can feel it working in minutes.
For adults and children over 12 years of age, spray Icy Hot® PRO Dry Spray to affected area and let it absorb into the skin. Repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily. Allow a minimum of 2-3 hours between applications.
Women who are pregnant or think they may be pregnant or breastfeeding should check with their healthcare provider before using Icy Hot® PRO Dry Spray.
Icy Hot® PRO Products contain more pain-relieving ingredients compared to Icy Hot® products containing menthol only.