ICY HOT® MEDICATED
Effective pain relief you can feel working instantly.
Get fast-acting pain relief with Icy Hot® Medicated No Mess. Feel the power of Icy Hot® contrast relief — it starts out with a cooling sensation to dull your pain, followed by a warming sensation to relax muscles and joints.
Works on muscles and joints
Size: 73 ml
Targeted relief for:
How to use
- simple backache
- apply a thin layer to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after each use
- on wounds, damaged or irritated skin or if irritation develops
- with external heat such as a heating pad and do not cover with additional bandage as this may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn
- in large quantities particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- skin burns (swelling, erythema, bullous lesions, pain) including severe skin burns and skin necrosis have sometimes been reported with products containing menthol
- rashes and/or burning discomfort, and/or hypersensitivity such as allergy have been known to occur; in these cases, discontinue use
- condition worsens, rash or irritation develops or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present or excessive skin irritation occurs
- you experience pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
- you experience weakness, confusion, headaches, difficulty breathing, discoloured skin or any other unusual symptoms
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
Consult a healthcare professional for use beyond 7 days.
For external use onlyDo not use
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Menthol is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief. 16% is the maximum-strength** concentration available over the counter for topical pain relief.
Acrylates/C-10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, crosspolymer, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, SD Alcohol 40-B, triethanolamine, water
**Product contains the maximum strength of menthol and camphor permitted by the Health Canada Counterirritants monograph.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do not use Icy Hot® Medicated No Mess with other Icy Hot® products or any other topical pain analgesics.
Do not use a heating pad or ice pack while using Icy Hot® Medicated No Mess.
Yes, Icy Hot® Medicated No Mess has an expiry date. Please refer to the package for expiration dates. Do not use Icy Hot® Medicated No Mess after the labeled expiration date.
Icy Hot® Medicated No Mess does not contain aspirin or aspirin derivatives.
While the time it takes Icy Hot® Medicated No Mess to start working varies by the individual, most can feel it working in minutes.
For adults and children over 12 years of age, apply a thin layer of Icy Hot® Medicated No Mess to affected area and massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or think they may be pregnant should check with their healthcare provider before using Icy Hot® Medicated No Mess.
PRO No Mess
Targeted, dual-action pain relief because you want to perform at your best.
Get PRO-level no mess relief for achy muscles and joints.