ICY HOT® PRO
Targeted pain relief because you want to perform at your best.
Get fast-acting pain relief with Icy Hot® PRO No Mess. From our PRO line, it includes two maximum-strength** ingredients that work on more pain points.* Plus, it boasts an exclusive 54-node massage applicator for a no mess pain relief.
Feel the power of Icy Hot® PRO contrast relief — it starts out with a cooling sensation to dull your pain, followed by a warming sensation to relax muscles and joints.
No mess pain relief cream
Use for targeted relief
Works on muscles and joints
*Works on more pain receptors compared to Icy Hot® products containing only menthol.
Targeted relief for:
Experience Contrast Relief
Press play to experience PRO No Mess in action.
- simple backache
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily, allowing a minimum of 2 to 3 hours between each application
- remove protective cap and lift white applicator at arrows
- squeeze tube gently while holding upright to dispense a small amount of product
- press down to close applicator prior to application
- massage product into skin using applicator until thoroughly absorbed
- if needed, clean applicator by rinsing with water or wipe clean with a cloth
- wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after application
- on wounds, damaged or irritated skin or if irritation develops
- with external heat such as a heating pad and do not cover with additional bandage as this may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- skin burns (swelling, erythema, bullous lesions, pain) including severe skin burns and skin necrosis have sometimes been reported with products containing menthol
- rashes and/or burning discomfort, and/or hypersensitivity such as allergy have been known to occur; in these cases, discontinue use
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present or excessive skin irritation occurs
- you experience pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
Do not use on children under 12 years of age.
Consult a healthcare practitioner for use beyond 7 days.
For external use onlyDo not use
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Menthol is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief. 16% is the maximum-strength** concentration available over the counter for topical pain relief.
Camphor is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief. 11% is the maximum-strength** concentration available over the counter for topical pain relief.
aqua, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cetyl alcohol, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) peel essential oil, diisopropyl adipate, disodium EDTA, ethoxydiglycol, farnesol, glycerin, glyceryl dilaurate, glyceryl stearate, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, menthyl lactate, methylparaben, jojoba esters, parfum/fragrance, PEG-150 stearate, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 80, propanediol, SD Alcohol 40-B, soybean sterol, steareth-21, stearic acid, triethanolamine, xanthan gum, 4-t-butylcyclohexanol.
**Product contains the maximum strength of menthol and camphor permitted by the Health Canada Counterirritants monograph.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do not use Icy Hot® PRO No Mess with other Icy Hot® products or any other topical pain analgesics.
Do not use a heating pad or ice pack while using Icy Hot® PRO No Mess.
Yes, Icy Hot® PRO No Mess has an expiry date. Please refer to the package for expiration dates. Do not use Icy Hot® PRO No Mess after the labeled expiration date.
Icy Hot® PRO No Mess does not contain aspirin or aspirin derivatives.
While the time it takes Icy Hot® PRO No Mess to start working varies by individual, most can feel it working in minutes.
For adults and children over 12 years of age, apply a thin layer of Icy Hot® PRO No Mess to affected area and massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Repeat as necessary, but no more than 3-4 times daily allowing a minimum of 2-3 hours between each application.
Women who are pregnant or think they may be pregnant or breastfeeding should check with their healthcare provider before using Icy Hot® PRO No Mess.
Icy Hot® PRO products contain more pain-relieving ingredients compared to Icy Hot® products containing menthol only.