ICY HOT® MEDICATED PATCH
Targeted pain relief you can feel working instantly.
Rise from pain with the Icy Hot® Medicated Patch. Feel the power of Icy Hot® contrast relief — it starts out with a cooling sensation to dull your pain, followed by a warming sensation to relax muscles and joints.
The medicated patch is available in a five count pack.
Works on muscles and joints
Stays in place
Wear for up to 8 hours
Regular (5-count pack)
XL (3-count pack)
Targeted relief for:
- simple backache
- remove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middle
- carefully remove clear plastic backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area
- once exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully remove remaining backing to completely apply patch to affected area
- apply to affected area as needed for up to 8 hours
- wash hands after applying or removing patch. Throw away the patch by folding sticky ends together.
- on wounds, irritated or damaged skin, or if irritation develops
- with a heating pad or cover with additional bandage as this may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- skin burns (swelling, erythema, bullous lesions, pain) including severe skin burns and skin necrosis have sometimes been reported with products containing menthol
- rashes and/or burning discomfort and/or hypersensitivity such as allergy have been known to occur, in these cases discontinue use
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- you experience pain, swelling, or blistering
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
Children under 12 years of age: do not use
Consult a healthcare professional for use beyond 7 days.
For external use onlyDo not use
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Menthol is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief.
aqua, glycerin, methyl acrylate, 2-ethylhexyl acrylate, nonoxylnol-30, polyacrylic acid, starch, acrylic acid, talc, sodium chloride, sodium polyacrylate, isopropyl myristate, carmellose sodium, tartaric acid, polysorbate 80, titanium dioxide, sorbitan sesquioleate, aluminum hydroxide
Frequently Asked Questions
Do not use Icy Hot® Medicated Patches with other Icy Hot® products or any other topical pain analgesics.
Do not use a heating pad or ice pack while using Icy Hot® Medicated Patch.
Yes, Icy Hot® Medicated Patch has an expiry date, please refer to the package for expiration dates. Do not use Icy Hot® Medicated Patch after the labeled expiration date.
Icy Hot® Medicated Patch do not contain aspirin or aspirin derivatives.
While the time it takes Icy Hot® Medicated Patch to start working varies by individual, most can feel it working fast.
For adults and children over 12 years, apply one Icy Hot® Medicated Patch to the affected area for up to 8 hours.
Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding or think they may be pregnant should check with their healthcare provider before using Icy Hot® Medicated Patch.
Icy Hot® Medicated Patch may be worn under clothing. See product packaging for complete usage directions.
Icy Hot® Medicated Patch cannot be reused.
Each Icy Hot® Medicated Patch is 10cm x 20cm and the XL Patch is 14cm x 25cm. No, do not cut Icy Hot® Medicated Patch or attempt to modify them in any way.