ICY HOT® ADVANCED PAIN RELIEVING FOAM
Effective pain relief you can feel working instantly.
Relieve pain fast with Icy Hot® Advanced Foam. Feel the power of Icy Hot® contrast relief — it starts out with a cooling sensation to dull your pain, followed by a warming sensation to relax muscles and joints.
This quick-drying and lightweight formula helps you rise from pain.
Targeted pain relief
Works on muscles and joints
Sizes: 118 ml
Targeted relief for:
- simple backache
- pump slowly and apply thinly and evenly to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after each use
- on wounds or on irritated or damaged skin
- with external heat such as an electric heating pad or bandage as this may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not expose the area to local heat or to direct sunlight
- rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
- avoid applying into skin folds
- stop use if hypersensitivity/allergy, rash, redness, irritation and/or burning discomfort occur
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- you experience severe burning pain, swelling, or blistering
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
Children under 12 years of age: do not use
Consult a healthcare professional for use beyond 7 days.
For external use only
Flammable: keep away from heat and open flame.Do not use
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Menthol is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief. 16% is the maximum-strength* concentration available over the counter for topical pain relief.
bis-PEG-8 dimethicone, bis-PEG-12 dimethicone, propylene glycol, purified water, SD Alcohol 40-B
Frequently Asked Questions
Do not use Icy Hot® Advanced Foam with other Icy Hot® products or any other topical pain analgesics.
Icy Hot® Advanced Foam does not contain aspirin or aspirin derivatives.
Yes, please refer to the package for expiration dates. Do not use Icy Hot® Advanced Foam after the labeled expiration date.
Do not use a heating pad or ice pack while using Icy Hot® Advanced Foam.
While the time it takes Icy Hot® Advanced Foam to start working varies by individual, most can feel it working in minutes.
For adults and children over 12 years of age, apply Icy Hot® Advanced Foam to affected area and massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily.
Icy Hot® Advanced Foam can be purchased without a prescription. Visit the Where to Buy page to find your closest retailer.
Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding or think they may be pregnant should check with their healthcare provider before using Icy Hot® Advanced Foam.
PRO Dry Spray
Get PRO-level pain relief with a formula that dries quickly, sprays at any angle, and relieves achy muscles and joints.