ICY HOT® ADVANCED MEDICATED PATCH
Effective, fast-acting targeted pain relief.
Rise from pain with the Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch. Feel the power of Icy Hot® contrast relief — it starts out with a cooling sensation to dull your pain, followed by a warming sensation to relax muscles and joints.
Plus, the patch is made with a comfortable fabric that you can wear for up to 8 hours.
Targeted pain relief
Works on muscles and joints
Wear up to 8 hours
Size: 5-count pack
Targeted relief for:
- simple backache
- clean and dry affected area
- gently fold the patch in half to remove center section of film backing.
- remove remaining film backing from both sides and finish applying to skin.
- use one patch for up to 8 hours, once per day.
- do not leave on the skin for more than 8 hours.
- wash hands after applying or removing patch. Throw away the patch by folding sticky ends together.
- reseal remaining patches in the airtight, light resistant pouch.
- on wounds, irritated or damaged skin, or if irritation develops
- with a heating pad or cover with additional bandage as this may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- skin burns (swelling, erythema, bullous lesions, pain) including severe skin burns and skin necrosis have sometimes been reported with products containing menthol
- rashes and/or burning discomfort and/or hypersensitivity such as allergy have been known to occur, in these cases discontinue use
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- you experience pain, swelling, or blistering
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
Children under 12 years of age: do not use
Consult a healthcare professional for use beyond 7 days.
For external use onlyDo not use
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Menthol is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief.
paraffinum liquidum, styrene/isoprene copolymer, glyceryl hydrogenated rosinate, polyisobutene, polyethylene glycol 400, hydrated silica
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch while using other pain relief products? Can I use two Icy Hot® products at the same time?
Do not use Icy Hot® Advanced Patch with other Icy Hot® products or any other topical pain analgesics.
Can I use a heating pad/ice pack while using Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch? If so, how long until I can apply a heat/ice pack?
Do not use a heating pad or ice pack while using Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch.
Do Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch expire? If so, can I use them past the expiration date?
Yes, Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch has an expiry date, please refer to the package for expiration dates. Do not use Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch after the labeled expiration date.
Do Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch contain aspirin?
Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch do not contain aspirin or aspirin derivatives.
How long does it take for Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch to start working?
While the time it takes Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch to start working varies by individual, most can feel it working fast.
How often can I use Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch? Can I use them multiple times in one day?
For adults and children over 12 years, apply one Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch to the affected area for up to 8 hours. Do not use more than one patch per day and do not wear for more than 8 hours.
Do I need a prescription to buy Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch?
Can I use Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch while pregnant or breastfeeding?
Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding or think they may be pregnant should check with their healthcare provider before using Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch.
Where can I apply Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch? Can I use them under my clothes?
Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch may be worn under clothing. See product packaging for complete usage directions.
Can I reuse Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch?
Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch cannot be reused.
How big are Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patches? Can I cut them into smaller pieces?
Each Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch is 10cm x 14cm. No, do not cut Icy Hot® Advanced Medicated Patch or attempt to modify them in any way.