ICY HOT® KIDS PAIN RELIEF ROLL-ON
Help your child get back to the adventures they love with Icy Hot® Kids.
Relieve your little one’s pain with the NEW Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Roll-On. The applicator provides fast-acting, targeted, mess-free pain-relief that keeps hands clean.
It contains a cooling pain-relief liquid specially made for kids 2 years and older — so your kids can relieve pain before they go out to play.
Developed with pediatricians
Works on muscles and joints
Cooling, naturally-sourced menthol
Use as directed.
Sizes: 1.5 oz
Where to buy
- simple backache
- apply a thin layer to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after each use
- on wounds or on irritated or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not expose the area to local heat or to direct sunlight
- rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- avoid applying into skin folds
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present or excessive skin irritation occurs
- your child experiences severe burning pain, swelling or blistering where the product was applied
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
Children 2 years of age and older:
Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
For external use only
Do not use
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Menthol is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief.
allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, carbomer, citric acid, diisopropyl
adipate, ethylhexylglycerin, glycerin, hydroxyacetophenone, potassium
hydroxide, steareth-2, steareth-21, water
Frequently Asked Questions
You may be able to use your HSA and FSA tax-preferred savings account to purchase certain OTC products like Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Roll-On. The passage of the CARES Act by Congress includes provisions to restore OTC eligibility under tax-preferred HSA and FSA accounts. Your plan details may vary, so save your receipt and check with your benefits or health provider for eligibility.
Children shouldn’t use Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Roll-On with other Icy Hot® products or any other topical pain analgesics. Use all products only as directed.
Children shouldn’t use a heating pad or ice pack while using Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Roll-On.
Yes, Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Roll-On does expire. Please refer to the package for expiration dates. Do not use Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Roll-On after the labeled expiration date. Use as directed.
Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Roll-On does not contain aspirin or aspirin derivatives.
While the time it takes Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Roll-On to start working varies by the individual, most can feel cooling relief in minutes.
For adults and children over 12 years of age, apply a thin layer of Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Roll-On to affected area and massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily. Use as directed.
Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Roll-On can be purchased without a prescription. Visit the Where to Buy page to find your closest retailer.