ICY HOT® KIDS PAIN RELIEF PATCH
Help your child get back to the adventures they love with Icy Hot® Kids.
Relieve your little one’s pain with the NEW Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Patch. These kid-sized patches are specially developed for children 5 years and older and provide cooling relief on your child's back, legs, arms and shoulders.
These patches come with fun, custom stickers so your kids can decorate them before they go back out to play.
Developed with pediatricians
Targeted pain relief
Cooling, naturally-sourced menthol
Use as directed.
Sizes: 5 ct
Where to buy
- simple backache
- patch may be cut into smaller sizes with scissors prior to removal of the backing
- remove backing from patch by firmly grasping both ends and gently pulling until backing separates in middle
- carefully remove smaller portion of backing from patch and apply exposed portion of patch to affected area
- once exposed portion of patch is positioned, carefully remove remaining backing to completely apply patch to affected area
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- wash hands after applying or removing patch. Throw away the patch by folding sticky ends together.
- on wounds or on irritated or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not expose the area to local heat or to direct sunlight
- rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- avoid applying into skin folds
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present or excessive skin irritation occurs
- your child experiences severe burning pain, swelling or blistering where the product was applied
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
Children 5 years of age and older:
Children under 5 years of age: ask a doctor
For external use only
Do not use
When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Menthol is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief.
aluminum hydroxide, cellulose gum, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, methyl acrylate/2-ethylhexyl acrylate copolymer, nonoxynol-30, polyacrylic acid, polysorbate 80, sodium polyacrylate, sorbitan sesquioleate, starch/acrylic acid graft copolymer sodium salt, talc, tartaric acid, titanium dioxide, water
Frequently Asked Questions
You may be able to use your HSA and FSA tax-preferred savings account to purchase certain OTC products like Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Patch. The passage of the CARES Act by Congress includes provisions to restore OTC eligibility under tax-preferred HSA and FSA accounts. Your plan details may vary, so save your receipt and check with your benefits or health provider for eligibility.
Children shouldn't use Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Patch with other Icy Hot® products or any other topical pain analgesics. Use all products only as directed.
Children shouldn't use a heating pad or ice pack while using Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Patch.
Yes, Icy Hot Kids Pain Relief Patches do expire. Do not use Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Patch after the labeled expiration date. Use as directed.
Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Patch does not contain aspirin or aspirin derivatives.
While the time it takes Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Patch to start working varies by the individual, most can feel relief in minutes.
For adults and children over 12 years of age, apply a thin layer of Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Patch to affected area and massage until thoroughly absorbed into skin. Repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily. Use as directed.
Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Patch may be worn under clothing. See product packaging for complete usage directions. Use as directed.
Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Patch cannot be reused.
Each Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Patch is 8cm x 12cm. Yes, patch may be cut into smaller sizes with scissors prior to removal of the backing.
The menthol in the Icy Hot® Kids Pain Relief Patch provides a cooling sensation to dull pain, followed by a warming sensation to help relax the injured area.
Wear up to 8 hours.